July Crazy Days Newsletter 2020
Friends of Main Street Quilting Company,
Thank you for your patience and adaptability as we are in Phase Two of reopening the State of Montana and our local businesses. We appreciate your support and your kindness as we are navigating this crazy time in our world.
We, like other businesses, have made many changes to our processes to assist in the health and safety of our store. Here is a quick recap:
1. We are taking in machines for repair by appointment (call us for an appointment). Machine pickup is also at the backdoor.
2. We have closed our restroom for Staff Use Only.
3. We will remind you to use hand sanitizer upon entering our store. We have provided pump bottles at each of the doorways. If you are unable to comply, you are welcome to shop at our online store @ www.mainstreetquiltingco.com.
4. We ask that food and drink be left at the tables by the doorways.
5. Our basement is closed until further notice.
6. We ask that you be aware of distancing while in our store (we know this is difficult given the layout of our long and narrow building)
7. Backdoor pickup is still available!
7. We will be discussing and determining more precautions as needed. Thank you for your understanding.
The Downtown Bozeman Association has decided to proceed with the Annual Crazy Days Sale for this weekend (July 17-19). We will be participating with a different look this year:
- Crazy Days Hours (same as our normal hours) Fri- Sat 11am-4pm
- There will be no outside sales racks this year.
- Our restroom is closed- but the co-op and bank restrooms are available.
- Due to our capacity limits, we will be limiting the amount of customers in the store. Please wait patiently at the door for your turn. We ask that only two people per family be in the store at the same time.
- We will require hand sanitizer usage upon entering the store.
Now for the FUN PART!!!
- We will be having an online Virtual Live Sale via Facebook on our Main Street Quilting Co Facebook Page: Friday 8-8:30am
- The Live Sale video will up for 2 hours (until 10:30am) and then the unsold sale items will be placed out for the general public.
- Once you comment "Sold" on your items- We will cut, compile and call you for your payment. Please make sure we have your contact info (especially phone number!) if you have not joined us for a live sale previously. All Live Sale items will be ready for backdoor pickup by 1pm.
- Friday, after the sale our phone lines will be reserved for calling out. Leave a voicemail if needed.
- Please email questions on Crazy Days to email@example.com