November News from MSQCo
Join us TONIGHT for a fun way to use up your STASH!! Bring: Assorted darks (about 1 yard or so), 2 1/4 yds lights, 1/4 yard inner border, 3/4 yd outer border. Don't worry if you don't have enough- we will share! Theme for tonight: Queen of Tarts.
- Stash Busters- Scheduled for the last Monday of each month, starting Oct 30 6 pm. Bring your stash and use it up! We can share amongst classmates to find just the right fabrics for your quilt. We will have various sizes to choose and a fun dessert too! Cost: $25
Have you downloaded our app yet? There is a coupon when you do so don't miss out.
- Kimberbell Embroidery Class- Last Weds of each month starting Nov 30th. Embroidery classes for all makes and models of machines.We have a Kimberbell Dealer Program with exclusive designs that you will not find in her "over the counter" collections. You will not want to miss the fun. Class fee plus kit required for each class. Bring your machine, stabilizer, threads and USB stick. Cost: $10 + Supplies
- Beginning Quilting Mini Camp- Starts Nov 14 runs for 4 weeks. You will learn to make 4 basic blocks and add the setting that you desire for a runner or a table topper. This class is a great starter if you are unsure about joining the 12 week class.
If you want to learn to quilt but don’t have the time for a 12 week class, we have your covered! Learn to make 5 different quilt blocks in just 4 weeks and finish with a unique table runner! Cost: $75 + supplies
- Beginning Quilting Full Session- 12 weeks- starts March 2018- Megan B is generously letting us show off her Beginning Quilting Class quilt above. This 12 week sampler class starts with the basics
Make your own sampler quilt in twelve 3hr sessions! When you’re done, you’ll be ready to tackle all those projects you’ve always wanted to create! Cost: $150 + supplies
- Intermediate Quilting- 14 weeks starting Nov 30- 2 spaces left in AM class and 3 spaces remaining in PM class.
Advance your quilting skills and make a quilt using the book “Red at Night” in fourteen 3hr sessions! Cost: $175 + supplies
- T-shirt Quilt Class- If you have old t-shirts that you never wear anymore and don’t know what to do with them, this is the class for you! Create a quilt that holds all your memories. We will be choosing a day in December for this two day class so call us today! 406-586-6097
- Free Motion Quilting- Want to try free motion quilting on your home machine? We will walk you through the steps from choosing thread and needles to batting and the free motion designs. We cover it all! Call today and sign up! Dec 4th 2-5pm or 6-9pm Cost: $35 plus supplies
- Tool Tote- Note: Date Change- Nov 15-16 This two day class will show you how to construct this awesome, handy bag. We have two sizes of bags to choose from! Build a stabilized tote bag to fill with sewing supplies and anything you can possibly dream of and more! This is truly a versatile bag! Nov 15-16 Cost: $50 plus supplies
- Stars By Magic- Love stars? Dec 1st This fun class will show you a unique and precise way of making star blocks. No "y" seams or diagonal cutting involved! There are lots of options for quilt layouts also- make a quilt with little stars or a larger version. Friday- Dec 1st 5-9pm Cost: $35 plus supplies
- Dress Construction & Pattern Reading- Nov 10-11 Fri eve/Saturday. Are you a quilter who has always wanted to learn about garment construction? Now is the time! In this day and a half class we will go over garment pattern reading and terminology, and leave with your very own tunic dress!
- Crazy Quilt Class- Nov 1-2 Two wonderful days with Susan Ward who will help you construct and embellish a crazy quilt wall hanging size. Combine storytelling and stitching basics with the traditional art of Crazy Quilting. Join us as Susan Ward from A Common Thread Designs walks us through the process of building and embellishing a Crazy Quilt. Cost: $75 plus kit
NEW in the Store... Fabrics, Kits, Patterns, etc!
New from Moda:
Edyta Sitar's Newest Collection: Crystal Farms is on our shelves! We have have yard cuts and fat quarters also- This line is so lovely. Creams to browns to golds and pinks to teal- you will love the cohesiveness of these fabrics. The following photos can hardly capture the color and feel of this gorgeous line from Andover.
More digital floral panels have been ordered if you missed the first run. We will also be kitting up this Main Street Quilting Co exclusive pattern. Call today to get on the waiting list.