Thanksgiving News from MSQCo
Happy Thanksgiving! We will have shortened hours this week due to the Holiday. We are opened Tuesday and Wednesday until 5 pm. Closed Thursday but opened Friday & Sat from 10am - 5 and Sunday from 12-3pm. We hope you have a lovely time celebrating in whatever manner you choose. Personally, I will be outside in a tree stand enjoying the brisk air and gorgeous Montana wildlife!
Stop in on Friday for specials on all Christmas fabrics to make those last minute gifts. Christmas and Fall Fabrics will be 25% off. We have cute stocking stuffers. We can help you pick out a gift for the quilter in your life, too!
CLASSES AND EVENTS:
Join us MONDAY Night for a fun way to use up your stash @ STASH Busters!! Bring: 72- 4 1/2" squares and about a 1/3 yard neutral fabric for a fun and easy 3 hour runner that would make a great gift!
- Stash Busters- Scheduled for the last Monday of each month @ 6 pm. Bring your stash and use it up! We can share amongst classmates to find just the right fabrics for your quilt. We will have various sizes to choose and a fun dessert too! Cost: $25
- Kimberbell Embroidery Class- Last Weds of each month starting Nov 30th. Embroidery classes for all makes and models of machines.We have a Kimberbell Dealer Program with exclusive designs that you will not find in her "over the counter" collections. You will not want to miss the fun. Class fee plus kit required for each class. Bring your machine, stabilizer, threads and USB stick. Cost: $10 + Supplies
- T-shirt Quilt Class- If you have old t-shirts that you never wear anymore and don’t know what to do with them, this is the class for you! Create a quilt that holds all your memories. We will be choosing a day in December for this two day class so call us today! 406-586-6097
- Free Motion Quilting- Want to try free motion quilting on your home machine? We will walk you through the steps from choosing thread and needles to batting and the free motion designs. We cover it all! Call today and sign up! Dec 4th 2-5pm or 6-9pm Cost: $35 plus supplies
NEW in the Store... Fabrics, Kits, Patterns, etc!
- Stars By Magic- Love stars? Dec 1st This fun class will show you a unique and precise way of making star blocks. No "y" seams or diagonal cutting involved! There are lots of options for quilt layouts also- make a quilt with little stars or a larger version. Friday- Dec 1st 5-9pm Cost: $35 plus supplies
New from Moda:Blushing Peonies- You loved the Poppy in Robin's Art Deco style and she did it again!
New from Hoffman- Hoffman sent us a gorgeous line of batiks this month. They have already been put into some beautiful projects. Don't miss these!
Blocks of the Month:
Kendrick is working on Floral Menagerie's store sample and it's so CUTE! This BOM is great for sewist of all ages. The blocks are simple and lovely and the animals have such personality. We have room in this BOM.
Mystical Prism BOM has begun but it's not too late to sign up for this 102" King size beauty. The fabrics in the quilt are some of the prettiest blues, teals and purples we've seen. The pattern and fabrics can be purchased monthly or all at once. Let us know what you prefer.
Solstice Fabrics have just arrived and we will be cutting kits early December. Let us know if you want to sign up for this lovely applique quilt. This quilt is 61 x 71 and we have the original from Island Batik in our store! It's so pretty with all the texture coming out from the quilting. Stop in, take a gander and sign up today.
MSQCo Normal Fall Hours
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 10am - 6pm
Weds 10am - 5:30pm
Sat 10am - 5pm
Sun 12pm - 3pm
Sewing Machine Service and Repairs
Our technician, Cameron, comes to us every other week. He has experience with ALL makes and models of sewing machines, sergers and embroidery machines. Please call us at 406-586-6097 to get on our repair list to ensure he has room in the schedule for your machines. Cameron will be here next on Dec 1st.