Get help finishing those projects you’ve had on the back burner. Please call to be sure the classroom is free. Cost: $10 for classroom use. Machine also available for rent in classroom for $15/hour (one hour minimum).
Advance Class- with Crystal kits... Last class May 11th Morning gals... please note this last class will meet in the EVENING ONLY!
Who Needs Stash Pot Pie?
Here’s an easy test to see if you should join Stash Pot Pie at Main Street Quilting Company. Ask yourself the questions that follow. If you answer yes to more than half of them, then you need a Stash Pot Pie!
1. Do you ever go on a fabric-buying binge?
2. Do you ever shop for fabric alone?
3. Do you consider yourself a social or recreational fabric collector?
4. Is too much fabric never enough?
5. Do you ever have a craving for more fabric?
6. Are you in denial? Do you swear you’re actually saving money by building up your stash before cotton prices rise?
7. Do you consider your habit “quilting therapy”?
8. Have you ever fondled your stash first thing in the morning?
9. Are you guilty of being a “pusher,” turning others on to your addiction?
10. Have you ever experienced a “blackout”—finding fabric in your stash you don’t remember buying?
11. Is your definition of a “needle exchange” different from that of others?
12. Do you ever buy fabric when you are disappointed, under pressure, or have had a quarrel with someone?
13. Can you handle more fabric now than when you first started to quilt?
14. When shopping with friends or spouses, do you try to sneak in a few extra fat quarters that others won’t know about?
15. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if fabric is not available?
16. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your stash?
17. Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about the size of your stash?
18. Do you often want to continue buying fabric after your friends say you’ve had enough?
19. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you’ve made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your stash?
20. Are you an adult child of a quilter?
You know you said yes to many of those items listed above! It's time then to dust off those scrap bins and start using up your stash- come join our Stash Pot Pie. Each month we will be making a lap size quilt from your scraps. There are options for making it larger if you so choose. Don't have scraps? Don't worry- we have you covered! You will not want to miss out on this new and fun program. Bring a friend- the more the merrier. And there will be dessert! Sneak a peak below at the first month! I did this in a day!!
Stash Pot Pie: Wednesday, May 10 from 10-3 or Saturday, May 13 from 10-3 Cost: $35 When you sign up for our Stash Pot Pie, you get your cutting directions and a recipe card as well as the theme for the month. We will be compiling a recipe booklet at the end of the year from all of our yummy dessert recipes! Sign up for one class and get a discount on the next session at the class. Two Sessions available: Wednesday, May 10 from 10-3 or Saturday, May 13 from 10-3 Cost: $35
Colorsplash- A Trip Around the World Quilt Class: Fri/Sat June 2-3
We will be using an heirloom pattern, Trip Around the World and modernizing it with quick cutting and piecing techniques. Trust me... we will not be cutting the tiny squares, I promise. If you've never made a beauty like this, it's time! Cost: $40 plus supplies
Software Inspirations: May 31 & June 28, 12:30-1:30pm
Join us on the last Weds of each month as we learn about Bernina's latest Version 8 software release can do. Bring a USB stick. Cost: $10.
Collage Class with Leslie McNeil- June 23-24 Fri & Sat 10:30-4 both days
Leslie is coming back to Bozeman! As one of the most popular Collage Classes, we are excited to be included on her schedule again. The techniques you learn from Leslie will translate to other projects also. Bring a friend for two days of fun. Patterns and class info available at the store. Sign up today! Cost: $75.00 plus supplies
Kids Club: Friday, May 12, 3:45 pm- 5:45 pm
We welcome kiddos from age 6-10 are as we make small projects which can be completed in one or two sessions. Each kiddo will need to bring a machine, and project supplies will be available for purchase at class. Each student must know how to work their sewing machine independently (and wind a bobbin) and bring basic sewing supplies. Please call ahead to reserve a spot as we have to prep ahead for this class. Cost: $20 includes supplies. For MAY: Bring an extra shirt that can get dirty... we will be playing with glue!
Kids Club: Friday, June 9th- Sign up today for an all day class. We will be making a quilt!! Stay tuned for more info in next months newsletter. Cost: $35 plus supplies. Open to kiddos 8 years and up
Mini Retreat @ MSQCo: June 16, 17, 18 Fri- Sun
Our mini retreat in March was a blast so we're doing it quarterly! There was good food, great friends and lots of sewing! Gwen has a few surprises in store so clear your schedule and come on down! This weekend fills quickly so give us a call. We can have the classroom from noon on Friday until 2 pm on Sunday so gather those projects! Cost: $75/person includes brunch on Sat and Sun and dinner on Friday.
T-Shirt Class: Friday & Saturday- June 30, 3-6pm, July 1, 10-4pm
It's time to make those wonderful T-shirt quilts- they make great graduation gifts! We will walk you through the sorting, cutting and layout of your t-shirt quilt. You will have plenty of time to sew also. There will be a required book and template set available for purchase. Gather your t-shirts and join us! Call for reservations so we know how many template sets to make. Cost: $35.00 plus supplies
New Products... fabric, kits, patterns and more!
New batiks... lots of them. Here's just the tiniest taste and pictures never do them justice.
All Stacked Up Kit!
We had to do it again! Fabrics are Kaffe Fassett and gorgeous coordinates. Kit comes in a reusable box.
Wildlife Square Dance- Just in time to make this for Father's Day! All ages love this quilt. The digital photo fabric is stunning and is lovely when fussy cut. Don't miss out on this popular kit!
Citrus Cake Kit- Fast and Simple when you need a project done yesterday! Kit includes striped binding.
Colors of Freedom- Kit includes one runner and four adorable patriotic place mats.
New Patterns! From Leslie McNeil and Marveles Art Studios. Call today or order online!
New from MODA- Clothes pins... These cute printed clothespins have a lot of uses. Don't miss out on these great stocking stuffers. I know it's early, but the Christmas stuff is already on it's way.
Cameron, our expert technician, comes approximately every other week. His list always fills quickly, so call us today at 406-586-6097 to reserve a slot. Please give us the make and model of your machine when you call so we can give you the most accurate repair and/or cleaning estimate. When you bring in your machine, please note the following things to include: Foot Control, Power Cord, Zig Zag Presser Foot, Bobbin in Bobbin Case. We do hold a credit card number on file for the repair as insurance of machine pickup.
Be sure to put firstname.lastname@example.org in your email client's address book. Otherwise we might become spam. No one wants that.
Also, follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on everything new.